ALLPlayer 6.1 - completely free, with a full package of codecs that allows to play 99.9% video and audio files
- fixed problem of audio/video sync on some files
- in "Filters" possibility of turning on AC3Filter, which helps with SPDIF or DTS)
- in "Filters" possibility of switching between ALLPlayer codecs and system codecs
- fixed problem with movie time on OSD
- fixed proportions of the screen at the start of a movie
- the ability to disable/enable subtitles embedded in the video (Right click menu-> Filters-> Track Audio/Video/Subs->)
- added in speaker setup sound 2.1
- remembers the settings of number of speakers
- improved performance on Windows XP
The following bugs were fixed:
- disabled by default on OSD showing video recording time from video camera
- in some cases, after switching to different features were no subtitles anymore
- some short movies ended too quickly
- sometimes it did not start the next part of the movie after the previous one
- sometimes it did not work switching off/snoozing PC after the movie
- some movies ran too fast
This Chapter explains the principles binding within ALLPlayer.org related to processing of any information including data which may me made available to us by the Clients during their use of the page. Our aim is to protect the Client's personal data in the Internet.
In our service, the Clients will find the description of our products and services. The Clients may read reports, obtain the latest information and offers without the necessity to present us with any information about themselves.
In order to improve our services, we shall send to the Client's net browser a small file which will be stored in the Client's computer and read by our Internet server (such files are called "cookie"). Such cookies cannot be read by any other Internet server apart from the server that transmitted the cookie. Cookies are used by ourselves in numerous administrative tasks, e.g. for storing the Client's preferences as to a given type of information or for the Client's password which shall not have to be entered by the Client on his/her every visit to our website. Most of such cookies exist exclusively during the session or "visit". No cookies shall include information that may allow third parties to contact the Client electronically, via electronic mail or via direct mail. The Client may prepare his/her net browser for informing him/her about cookies being sent or for preventing information cookies from being sent.