L I C E N C E A G R E E M E N T
ALLPlayer Copyrights 1992-20145 ALLPlayer Group Ltd. Partnership. All Rights Reserved.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON OR INSTALLING ANY VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE BUTTON THAT INDICATES YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
ALLPlayer Group Ltd. Partnership warrants that he is sole owner of ALLPlayer (the software), and that he has full power and authority to grant this licence herein without consent of any other party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EACH USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR FREE; NOR DOES HE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
1. All attempts to defeat the software check are a violation of our copyright and strictly prohibited. If such attempts become known we reserve the legal right to prosecute the offending party.
2. Modification of a file that belongs to the ALLPlayer package is strictly prohibited!
3. Disassembling, reverse engineering, translation, patching, hacking, or cracking of this software (including its associated files), as well as distribution of any material that encourages or assists in any of these activities is strictly prohibited. Any violation against this rule constitutes copyright fraud and may be subject to prosecution under copyright law.
4. Distribution for private and commercial use is allowed for free. Charging users for distributing the software is not allowed.
5. Your right to distribute does not include any right to  sublicense or otherwise cause any copying or distribution of the software by anyone else without our consent in writing, or  rent or lease the software, or  sell it as part of any hardware or software package.
6. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the software and all its earlier and future versions shall remain to ALLPlayer Group Ltd. Partnership. The software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
7. This product uses open source software, distributed under the license of the Independent JPEG Group, and uses external ffmpeg library software distributed under the GPL/LGPL license. To read the unofficial translation of the GPL and LGPL go to the websites: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-translations.html, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/ old-licenses/lgpl-2.1-translations.html
8. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the software is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable law. The licence granted under this agreement gives you no rights to such content.
9. This agreement and the licence granted hereunder will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein.