The program has been rebuilt from scratch, there is a completely new layout. We decided to put the most used features in OSD, and so when you start menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen, it shows you five additional vertical icons:
Video settings including:
- Image settings, its aspect ratio, rotation by 90 and 180 degrees, inversion, moving on the screen, zoom in and out
- Parameters: brightness, contrast, saturation
- Support for multiple monitors
- Video effects
Audio settings including:
- Equalizer with manual override and default proposals
- Visualisations for music files
- Audio output settings
- Audio settings
- Background of subtitles
- Size and location
ALLPlayer ELITE additional functions :
- Radio online
- Audio and some video streaming
- Audio and video file info downloaded from the internet.
Using the menu from the right mouse button you can download subtitles for movies from OpenSubtitles.org. From Preferences (right mouse button) you can scan your video system and update it when needed.
From Preferencess you have also access to several features for advanced users (additional software, settings, subtitles editor, film editor, making of video menu, settings the playback options, definition of the keyboard shortcuts, movie autostart wizard - only Windows is needed, repair and preview AVI files downloaded from the Internet and many other useful settings that are not as often used as these found in OSD menu.