ALLPlayer 6.2 - completely free, with a full package of codecs that allows to play 99.9% video and audio files
- Support for 3D video formats (new 3D option in ALLPlayer menu) HSBS SBS (side by side half and full), OU and HOU (over-under Half and Full), AF (alternating frames) with the possibility of conversion to different types Anaglyph , Interleaved or 2D format
- Full support for reader installed by SAPI in Windows
- Support for the latest version of Ivona reader
- Improved support for subtitles in UTF-8 embedded in the movie
- Improved support for DVD movies
- Fixed playback of audio tracks embedded in the movie
- Disabling built-in subtitles if there are other subtitles on the disk
- Fixed a bug that caused too fast playing some movies
- Fixed playing on Windows XP
This Chapter explains the principles binding within ALLPlayer.org related to processing of any information including data which may me made available to us by the Clients during their use of the page. Our aim is to protect the Client's personal data in the Internet.
In our service, the Clients will find the description of our products and services. The Clients may read reports, obtain the latest information and offers without the necessity to present us with any information about themselves.
In order to improve our services, we shall send to the Client's net browser a small file which will be stored in the Client's computer and read by our Internet server (such files are called "cookie"). Such cookies cannot be read by any other Internet server apart from the server that transmitted the cookie. Cookies are used by ourselves in numerous administrative tasks, e.g. for storing the Client's preferences as to a given type of information or for the Client's password which shall not have to be entered by the Client on his/her every visit to our website. Most of such cookies exist exclusively during the session or "visit". No cookies shall include information that may allow third parties to contact the Client electronically, via electronic mail or via direct mail. The Client may prepare his/her net browser for informing him/her about cookies being sent or for preventing information cookies from being sent.