Opensubtitles.org is one of the largest subtitles servers in the world. The service users come from all over the world.
- Start a movie
- Press the button "SUB" on ALLPlayer skin (1)
- Click on the menu 'Opensubtitles.org' -> 'Search for matching subtitles' (2)
- After a few moments you will see a list of subtitles precisely matched to your movie; click on the one you chose (3) and everything is ready.
1. Subtitles in your language are at the top, and you can change your language in ALLPlayer settings -> 'Subtitles' -> 'Subtitles Servers'.
2. You can simplify the whole process if you select in ALLPlayer Settings 'In case of missing subs, download the list of subtitles from Opensubtitles.org'. When ALLPlayer detects no subtitles for your movie, it automatically performs steps 1 and 2, and you only have to click on subtitles that you want to download.
3. You can also skip step 3; ALLPlayer performs all the steps above, and all you have to do is check 'Automatically get the subs and display them in the movie'. So once again: You start the movie, ALLPlayer detects that there are no subtitles, it downloads them and immediately displays them on the movie and you don't have to lift a finger.
Note: If the subtitles don't download immediately, it means that the opensubtitles.org server is overloaded which often happens. Please try again later. Well, users from India and Brazil like to have subtitles to the movie too.