This program is freeware
ALLPlayer is probably the most popular program for watching movies with subtitles. It plays all known media formats, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file. The program also searches for matching subtitles in all languages automatically.
Unlike most players, ALLPlayer is not merely an overlay for MediaPlayer, and it uses DirectX, which makes it possible to play any movie. The program is also integrated with a speech synthesizer application, allowing you to watch movies with subtitles with a reader (dubbing).
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- Playback of RAR files (just click on the file Title.r01 or right mouse button while standing on a RAR file, choose a movie from the menu: Open with ... and choose ALLPlayer)
- DVD support.
- CD support.
- The option to preview images from webcams, DV or any other video source such as TV tuner.
- Dubbing - the ability for subtitles in movies to be read by a speech synthesizer with a human voice.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- ALLCoverflow - a new, attractive way of browsing the movie covers of your collection.
- Autoplay of movies such as two or multi-part series.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- PlayList - searching for all movies or music in a specified folder or drive and putting them into a playlist.
- Ability to choose any audio output, including SPDIF, allowing lossless digital transmission of sound to an amplifier.
- ALL Converter ™ - a simple free video converter to many popular mobile devices such as iPhone, and other mobile phones, PSP.
- Subtitles support in all known formats (hh:mm:ss, ASS - Advanced SubStation, SSA - SubStation Alpha, SubRip. SubViewer (1 & 2), MicroDVD, MPL2 , SRT, SMI etc.).
- Matching subtitles autodownload from opensubtitles.org
- DivX Muxer - creates a DivX/XviD file with subtitles in it.
- Ability to display subtitles under the picture.
- The possibility of setting transparent or translucent subtitles.
- Autodownload of subtitles after starting a movie from local HD.
- Size and location of subtitles settable with a mouse.
- Subtitles editor.
- Easy subtitles adjustment from 1 to 10 seconds backward or forward.
- Video menu - a new ALLPlayer feature. It allows the creation of 3D menus as found on the average DVD and works perfectly with the film editor - ALLContainer ™.
- Password - allows you to encrypt a file against unauthorized access - the F10 key.
- ALLContainer ™ - an innovative video editor that allows anyone, regardless of their knowledge or computer skills, to edit their movies (e.g. to make a holiday video with a nice 3D menu in a few minutes).
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- Private DRM - a B2B tool to earn on the Internet.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
- Movie autostart - creates a special version of ALLPlayer - in a specific directory you will find all the files that you can record on CD or USB memory stick.
- Additional skins.
- Skin Editor - a simple program that allows you to create your own skins.
- Remote control ability.
- Option to paste subtitles onto any video file creating only one file – a movie with subtitles.
- ALLContainer – film review, cover, and subtitles all in one file.
- SnapShot - takes pictures of the films (stills) - F12 key.
- Option to redefine the keyboard.
- Automatic shutdown after watching a movie.
- Automatic switching off of the monitor after watching a movie.
- AutoResume - resume watching the movie from the point where we finished.
- Frame by frame browsing.
- The ability to play the movie as a desktop background.
- Possibility of changing the playback speed from 0.1x to 2x film speed.
- Possibility of changing contrast, brightness, or saturation.
- Possibility of changing balance, volume, and also through the AC3 sound filter, the possibility of switching output for any number of channels.
- OSD - On Screen Display.
- The ability to skip the film set in the program settings (default 10 seconds).
- Any size of window for the movie - using the mouse-drag option.
- Zoom in full screen mode.
- Easy access to filters used by video, as well as the ability to configure most of the available filters on your computer.
- Easy access to recently opened files.
- Repeat function.
- Widescreen TV support.
- Automatic selection of image resolution in full screen mode.
- Option to adjust film volume separately from computer volume.
- AutoStart in CDROM - Create a directory of: Autorun.inf and, in it, write:
open = ALLPlayer.exe CD
Record this file together with any video file.
After putting a CD into a DVD-ROM, the program will start the first movie on the CD.
AutoStart in CDROM with the complete list of titles on the CD - create a collection: Autorun.inf and, in it, write:
open = ALLPlayer.exe MENU
Record this file together with any video file.
After inserting a CD into a DVD-ROM the program will start and play the menu-playlist with all files previously recorded in the main file and the subfiles.
Parameters starting the program:
ALLPlayer.exe [movie title] [FullScreen]
for CDROM see above.