ALLPlayer 8.3 - the best multimedia player
The latest ALLPlayer 8.3 is primarily a package of the latest video and audio decoders (including ffmpeg in version 4), but there are also some new most missing features expected by users such as:
- Improved playback of subsequent parts of the series. Now it is possible even when each episode is in a different directory on the disk.
- Changing the way the "next file" key works on the main panel.
- Changing the way the next file will be played after the previous one: when we click on the file in the catalog and the option to repeat the file is not enabled, ALLPlayer after playing the selected file will play the next file from the disk. In this way, by clicking eg on a music file in a certain directory, files from it will be automatically played without the need to add them to the playlist, because the catalog is a playlist itself.
- Support for the latest audio and video codecs
- Restored hints for ALLPlayer
- End of support for Windows XP - the last version working with XP is ALLPlayer 8.2