ALLPlayer 8.3 - the best multimedia player
The latest ALLPlayer 8.3 is primarily a package of the latest video and audio decoders (including ffmpeg in version 4), but there are also some new most missing features expected by users such as:
- Improved playback of subsequent parts of the series. Now it is possible even when each episode is in a different directory on the disk.
- Changing the way the "next file" key works on the main panel.
- Changing the way the next file will be played after the previous one: when we click on the file in the catalog and the option to repeat the file is not enabled, ALLPlayer after playing the selected file will play the next file from the disk. In this way, by clicking eg on a music file in a certain directory, files from it will be automatically played without the need to add them to the playlist, because the catalog is a playlist itself.
- Support for the latest audio and video codecs
- Restored hints for ALLPlayer
- End of support for Windows XP - the last version working with XP is ALLPlayer 8.2
ALLPlayer version 8 is a completely new ALLPlayer, a new engine with improved support for the latest audio and video standards, such as 4K support, UltraHD or WebM, also introduces improvements in the use and quality of the displayed subtitles. By connecting to the leading service Opensubtitles.org, ALLPlayer will automatically download perfectly matched subtitles in the selected language.
ALLPlayer 8 has also a new playlist, which will surely please fans of serials and those users whom ALLPlayer serves as a music player and Internet radio, in which the list of stations is updated daily. The search engine built into the playlist will allow you to easily find the music track or movie on the disk. For years ALLPlayer has been known for a very useful function which is automatic downloading of matching subtitles for movies and series. This feature also works when streaming video from the internet. ALLPlayer can also be operated using a smartphone with Android and iOS.
They should not also be unnoticed subsequent changes to improve the usability in a modern program interface known more from smartphones and tablets than Windows.
ALLPlayer interface was designed and looks like smartphone apps interface, so many young people should operate it intuitive and with ease. All functions are readily available, the precise moment they are needed.
We haven't forgotten about mobile users - for them is prepared ALLPlayer Android compatible with Android 5.0 Lollipop, and convenient remote control app to operate the player.
Most important features:
- Windows 10 compatible
- built-in codecs to play any audio/video files ( with support for 4K and ULTRA HD)
- movie and tv series search
- playing movies and TV series with subtitles
- internet radio stations and playlist
- automatic download of matching subtitles
This Chapter explains the principles binding within ALLPlayer.org related to processing of any information including data which may me made available to us by the Clients during their use of the page. Our aim is to protect the Client's personal data in the Internet.
In our service, the Clients will find the description of our products and services. The Clients may read reports, obtain the latest information and offers without the necessity to present us with any information about themselves.
In order to improve our services, we shall send to the Client's net browser a small file which will be stored in the Client's computer and read by our Internet server (such files are called "cookie"). Such cookies cannot be read by any other Internet server apart from the server that transmitted the cookie. Cookies are used by ourselves in numerous administrative tasks, e.g. for storing the Client's preferences as to a given type of information or for the Client's password which shall not have to be entered by the Client on his/her every visit to our website. Most of such cookies exist exclusively during the session or "visit". No cookies shall include information that may allow third parties to contact the Client electronically, via electronic mail or via direct mail. The Client may prepare his/her net browser for informing him/her about cookies being sent or for preventing information cookies from being sent.